Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Guest Post: Kerrie-Anne

Over the next few months we have a few different Guest Posts from a few of our friends (both online and in the flesh). This weeks guest post comes a lovely friend Kerri-Anne. She is both a talented photographer and an incredibly passionate young lady, and we love that we call her and her husband Josh our friends.
- enjoy m&k

---

In honour of Kim and Morgan getting ready for their travels I thought I would reminisce about some of mine… I have recently scanned in some of my film from my less recent travels to Fiji. I love the people you meet when you travel, I guess you have more time, you're more open and willing to hear people's stories (I need to try to do this more at home). This was definitely the case in Fiji, I met the most beautiful people and heard a lot of their stories, some happy and some sad.

Kerrie-Anne

fiji-man
fiji-1
fiji-5
fiji-6
fiji-4
fiji-girl
fiji-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello hello... we love hearing your thoughts... so tell us what you think right here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...